IN WHICH AREAS IS PRP APPLICATION USED?
PRP application is used to rejuvenate the skin damaged by environmental pollution, direct sun exposure, aging, and to repair body tissues from the inside. The following effects are observed after PRP:
● It gives elasticity and shine to the skin.
● Prevents hair loss, strengthens hair.
● Prevents wrinkles and depressions.
● It reconstructs the skin in wounds, cracks and skin damage.
● It provides rapid structuring of the skin after processes such as laser.
● It is used in areas such as face, hands, arms, inner legs, neck and décolleté in medical aesthetics.
● PRP provides a non-surgical solution to Achilles tendon rupture.
PRP method is also used for pain.