This cookie notice (here after the “Notice” applies to the https://www.promedhair.com/en website (here after the “Website”), as well as any website or branded pages on third party platforms (e.g. LinkedIn and Twitter) and applications accessed or used through such websites or platforms which are operated by or on behalf of the company PROMED CLINIC, owner of the Website.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website. Cookies contain only information about your internet visit history and do not collect any information about files stored on your computer or mobile device. See below for details on what information is collected by cookies and how we use that information.
3. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES MAY BE USED ON THE PROMED CLINIC WEBSITE?
We may use the following types of cookies on the Website:
- Session cookies : Session cookies are temporary cookie files which are erased when you close your When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created that cookie, the site will treat you as a new visitor.
- Persistent cookies : Persistent cookies stay on your browser until you delete them manually or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period set within the cookie. These cookies will recognize you as a return visitor.
- Necessary cookies : Necessary cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the They enable you to navigate around the Website and use our features.
- First Party cookies : These are the cookies that we set on the Website and they can only be read by that These cookies only send information to us.
- Third Party cookies : There are cookies that are placed on Promed Clinic’ ads which are placed on other websites owned by third parties (e.g. LinkedIn and/or Twitter). We obtain information via those cookies when you click on or interact with the advertisement. Promed Clinic may use the information obtained by these third party cookies to serve you with advertising that is relevant and of interest to you based on your past online
- Cookies that send information to other companies : These are cookies that are set on the Website by our partner companies (e.g. LinkedIn or advertisers). They may use the data collected from these cookies to anonymously target advertising to you on other websites, based on your visit to this Website. For example, if you use a social widget (e.g. the LinkedIn icon) on the Website, it will record your “share” or “like”. LinkedIn (as the company setting the cookie) will collect the data.
4. HOW ARE COOKIES COLLECTED?
Data are collected through the devices that you use to access browsers. The data collected are special to the devices utilized. It is possible for the user to delete the data from the device at any time, thereby blocking the access to such information.
6. MANAGE YOUR COOKIES PREFERENCES
You should ensure that your computer setting reflects whether you are happy to accept cookies or not. You can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies, or you can simply set it to refuse them. You do not need to have cookies on to use or navigate through many parts of the Website although you may not have access to all the features on the Website if you do so. See the 'help' button on your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) for how you can do this. Remember that if you use different computers in different locations, you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
As a web beacon forms part of a webpage, it is not possible to ‘opt-out’ but you can render them ineffective by opting out of the cookies they set.
7. CONTACT US
If you have any questions and/or would like additional information regarding cookies, you can contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the following address: “Yeşilova Neighborhood Bağlar Mevkii On E-5 Highway No:44/B Küçükçekmece/Istanbul”
8. LEGAL NOTICE UPDATE
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and new additional information.