Transplantation can be applied after the lashes are shed for various reasons.
- It can be done after genetically experienced eyelash sparseness or deprivation.
- It can be applied when there is loss of eyelashes due to accident, injury, burn.
- Sowing can be done in eyelash deprivation caused by ringworm disease, known as alopecia areata.
- Transplantation can be performed after the loss of eyelashes in trichotillomania, which refers to the plucking of body hair such as hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.
- It can be applied in cancer patients to prevent the eyelashes falling due to chemotherapy do not come back after the treatment is finished.